A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Carlson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Carlson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Carlson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.