A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Carlson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Carlson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.