Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Carlson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Carlson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.