Lawrence Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Lawrence Carter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Carter

Dr. Lawrence Carter in Hickory is the best doctor I have ever had or known. He is very professional. He stays up on medicines and checks for adverse reactions between them. He keeps up with my vital signs, blood work, and other tests. He is more than friendly, he truly cares about me. He spends all the time with me that I need with him. I never have to wait very long after I arrive until I am in a room. Then I may wait three or four minutes until he comes. I love my doctor!

February 13th, 2011

Excellent Internist In early 2010 Dr. Carter found a pheochromosytoma on my right adrenal gland. There are less than 800 cases per year in the U. S.The surgeon who performed the operation had only seen 6 of the tumors in 31 years of practice.

July 13th, 2009

Dr. Lawrence Carter, Hickory, NC

Dr Lawrence Carter is a wonderful person and a great doctor. He truly cares for his patients. His staff are also very caring and will do whatever is needed to help whenever you call. Dr. Carter spends all the time you need on each visit. I always carry a list of concerns and he addresses each one as if it were important to him. I would recommend Dr. Carter to any adult needing a physician.

April 1st, 2015