Dr. Yee Chai MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology East Brunswick, NJ

May 20th, 2016
JOANNE IS HORRIBLE. SHE YELLS AND SCREAMS AT HER STAFF INFRONT OF PATIENTS.

March 28th, 2016
Office staff changes quite frequently. Difficulty getting appointment on emergent basis. Rude nursing staff or what appears to be over worked professional staff.

July 21st, 2015
awesome dude!
he's awesome!

May 29th, 2014
Dr. Chai is an excellent physician, however I am not pleased with the staff that is performing ekg. These people are very young with no experience.. I feel that the reason they hire these people is because they are not paying a reasonable salary and no one else with experience will accept this position. I am not comfortable when these people perform an e.k.g. on me therefore i am not continuing my care with Dr. Chai or any of these doctors there. I will follow up with a different physician.

March 7th, 2013
I like this Doctor, but I do agree the front staff needs improvement as I entered to what sounded like bickering and one staff member pouncing on the other. Very uncomfortable to wait in that waiting room with the loud confrontational head nurse. That stuff should be left taken care of in private.

February 24th, 2013
Dr was caring and a excellent cardialgosit but the front staff was rude ,Nasty , no patience for their patients because ot this response i left a great Dr

May 1st, 2012
RUDE receptionist
I called to make an appointment and the receceptionist wouldn't let me finish what I had to say before interrupting me. I finally said I would rather not make an appointment if I had to put up with a person like her when I called.

March 30th, 2012
new patient
First time visit to Dr. Chai - He did not rush through the appointment. I thought he was very professional, but yet friendly.His technician was very nice. Easy to set up tests and follow up appointment. Nice that they do the testing in the office.

January 30th, 2012
Dr. Chai
He is very concerned and understanding. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Definitely knows his stuff. Put your heart in his hands.

October 17th, 2011
He listens, he cares and he is competent!
Dr. Chai takes the time to listen and gives the impression that he really does care. You'll feel comfortable with him and also confident that he and his group will do everything required to address your cardiac issues.I can highly recommend him.

June 16th, 2011
UNFRIENDLY FRONT DESK & MANAGER
Unprofessional front desk, no regard for patients just into themselves. Screwed up my follow up appts and were annoyed with me for pestering them for closer dates. Had to wait another whole month for my follow up appt because of their error. I should have been put in sooner the screw up was on them.Anonymous