Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Charnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Charnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charnas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Charnas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Charnas, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Neurology, and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Oculocerebrorenal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charnas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview University Med Ctr -U, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Richard Charnas MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Charnas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Charnas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Charnas practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists and Minneapolis Geneticists.