A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Charnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Charnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Charnas, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Neurology, and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Oculocerebrorenal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charnas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Richard Charnas MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Charnas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Charnas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Charnas practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Baltimore Neurologists and Baltimore Geneticists.