Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Charnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Charnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Charnas, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Neurology, and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Oculocerebrorenal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charnas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charnas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Charnas practice?
Dr. Lawrence Charnas practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Hematology & Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Baltimore Neurologists, Baltimore Geneticists, and Baltimore Oncologists.