Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Charnas
Dr. Lawrence Charnas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Neurology and Child Neurology. Dr. Charnas is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus and Fairview University Med Center-University Campus. Dr. Charnas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Charnas has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Lawrence Charnas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Lawrence Schut
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi51
Dr. Kamakshi Lakshminarayan
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24
Dr. David Anderson
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi47