A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cheskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cheskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cheskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheskin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Cheskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Cheskin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cheskin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cheskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cheskin practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.