A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Choy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Choy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Choy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Choy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tek-Chang Choy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Choy practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Choy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Choy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Nephrologists.