Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

by Babi on Mar 30th, 2015

Very communicative . Very detailed . Great doctor

very poor show details very poor
Feb 9th, 2015

DR.Choy is my doctor for 20 years I like this doctor but his staff is very rood and unprofessional I try to make an appt for few days but she refuse to give him evening appt I ask to speak to dr but he was very rood too.

WTF!!!!! show details WTF!!!!!
by Ben W on Jun 17th, 2014

That first comment is completely false. Doc is great !!!! Doesn't prescribe unnecessary medications. Must have been written by a ex-somebody!!!!! My whole family goes to him for years. He is thorough and accurate.

Patient show details Patient
by Jonny John on Apr 7th, 2013

He will give u any painkillers u want wit out MRI All his patients are all junkies. If u looking to get pain med's go see him.

Ned med's ! He'll give u any pain med's u want show details Ned med's ! He'll give u any pain med's u want
by Samiam on Apr 7th, 2013

The girl that works at the front desk is a b#%€ and don't kno how to talk to ppl.

courteous as can be show details courteous as can be
by Jennie on Dec 25th, 2011

back last year, I had what a few other doctors thought was a terminal case of cancer. Luckily, Dr. Choy knew better, and instead of taking a quick glance as the other doctor did, he did a thorough exam. I was supposed to be dead by now, but thanks to Dr. Choy, we were informed it was merely an infection and I was better within months.