A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciesemier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciesemier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciesemier graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ciesemier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Wright Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lester Ciesemier DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Ciesemier practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Kirksville, MO.
See Kirksville Allergists and Kirksville Internists.