A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciesemier graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ciesemier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
- Wright Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lester Ciesemier DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Ciesemier practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ciesemier practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Kirksville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, IA and Unionville, MO.
See Kirksville Allergists and Kirksville Internists.