A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cisek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cisek, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cisek graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cisek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Cisek MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cisek practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cisek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cisek practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Minneapolis Urologists.