Dr. Lawrence James Cisek MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Urology, Pediatric Urology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cisek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cisek, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cisek graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cisek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cisek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cisek practice?
Dr. Lawrence Cisek practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Urology, Pediatric Urology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Neurologists, Houston Urologists, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.