A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cisek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cisek, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cisek graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cisek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cisek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cisek practice?
Dr. Lawrence Cisek practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Urology, Pediatric Urology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Neurologists, Minneapolis Urologists, Minneapolis Oncologists, and Minneapolis Pediatric Surgeons.