A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Clark practice?
Dr. Lawrence Clark practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Neurological Surgeons.