A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Clark MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Clark practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Corona, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.