Dr. Lawrence Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Clark?

April 26th, 2017

Dr. Clark has done all but one of my brain surgery's. he is a great dr. and highly recommended to anyone who needs a neurological surgeon.

September 4th, 2015

I had two brain surgeries with Dr. Clark. His compassionate manners were amazing. Thank you Dr. Clark.

February 27th, 2015

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Clark. One on my back and one on my neck. Great Dr. explaines all options and details of surgery.

March 29th, 2012

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, that is all I'm going to say.

August 10th, 2011

nice office, nice staff but getting an appointment with him is terrible. No followups or anything afterward either.I had a motorcycle accident which agrevated an old neck injury and left me a severely limited functionality of my left arm. My hospital discharge papers said to schedule a followup with Dr. Clark for 1 week. I called, they said 4-6 weeks. I told them the papers said 1 week and they claimed the hospital says that for liability reasons. I didn't care, I needed to get my arm back in use. Well, they scheduled it for 3 weeks out. Got there, Dr. Clark asked a couple questions and said he was going to prescribe a conductivity test ASAP to see what's going on and to come back in once thats completed. The office staff said they would schedule it and call me with the time. I called back 2 weeks later when I hadn't heard anything. Once again, they said 4-6 weeks. I argued again saying Dr. Clark said ASAP. No go this time. So I waited. It's been 7 weeks and nothing. My arm is still immobile and they just don't care.I found another doctor who I went to yesterday, full exam, great personal manner. Ordered MRI, CT and conductivity test STAT. This morning had the conductivity test and will have the other 2 within the week. I called Dr. Clark first thing this morning to see what the holdup was. They needed to find my file and will get back to me. Still no call by the end of the day... i'm not holding my breathe on this one.Funny how they can send me a bill but can not schedule my appointments or really care about leaving a man with one functional arm.I did pay the bill and am washing my hands of this Quack. BEWARE! If this doctor is too busy to schedule appointments.. he's too busy to care about you... just his checkbook.

June 22nd, 2017