Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Todd C on Feb 27th, 2015

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Clark. One on my back and one on my neck. Great Dr. explaines all options and details of surgery.

Mar 29th, 2012

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, that is all I'm going to say.

Mar 16th, 2012

Not a competent dr at all. Not sure how he is still in practice. Hard to get an appointment and when I finally did he barely spent any time with me. Hardly listened to what I had to say and worst of all my health is deteriorating everyday. I don't know who to go for to get help and don't mention Clifford Douglas to me because he is even worse. He thinks he is Gods gift to earth. It's sad that these guys are still in practice. Gd save anyone who falls under the hands of these two money hungry, apathetic, egotistical men.

NECK SURGERY show details NECK SURGERY
Aug 15th, 2011

AT THE MOST FRIGHTENING TIME IN MY LIFE I NEVERED WORRIED ABOUT THE OUTCOME. I FELT AT EASE WITH DR CLARK FROM THE FIRST VISIT TO MY FOLLOW UP CARE. WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM A CARING PERSON WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. I RECOMMEND HIS TALENT AS WELL AS HIS BESIDE MANNER. A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND A GREAT DOCTOR.THANKS AGAIN FOR MY NEW AND IMPROVED NECK. MARY STROZIER

Aug 10th, 2011

nice office, nice staff but getting an appointment with him is terrible. No followups or anything afterward either.I had a motorcycle accident which agrevated an old neck injury and left me a severely limited functionality of my left arm. My hospital discharge papers said to schedule a followup with Dr. Clark for 1 week. I called, they said 4-6 weeks. I told them the papers said 1 week and they claimed the hospital says that for liability reasons. I didn't care, I needed to get my arm back in use. Well, they scheduled it for 3 weeks out. Got there, Dr. Clark asked a couple questions and said he was going to prescribe a conductivity test ASAP to see what's going on and to come back in once thats completed. The office staff said they would schedule it and call me with the time. I called back 2 weeks later when I hadn't heard anything. Once again, they said 4-6 weeks. I argued again saying Dr. Clark said ASAP. No go this time. So I waited. It's been 7 weeks and nothing. My arm is still immobile and they just don't care.I found another doctor who I went to yesterday, full exam, great personal manner. Ordered MRI, CT and conductivity test STAT. This morning had the conductivity test and will have the other 2 within the week. I called Dr. Clark first thing this morning to see what the holdup was. They needed to find my file and will get back to me. Still no call by the end of the day... i'm not holding my breathe on this one.Funny how they can send me a bill but can not schedule my appointments or really care about leaving a man with one functional arm.I did pay the bill and am washing my hands of this Quack. BEWARE! If this doctor is too busy to schedule appointments.. he's too busy to care about you... just his checkbook.