A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Coia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Coia, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Coia MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Coia practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Coia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Coia practices Therapeutic Radiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Manahawkin Radiologists.