A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Coia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Coia, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Coia MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Coia practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Coia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Coia practices Therapeutic Radiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Manahawkin Radiologists.