Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Colassacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Colassacco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colassacco
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Colassacco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Play Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Colassacco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Colassacco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Colassacco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Colassacco practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Colassacco has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco practices Family Medicine near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Denmark, WI.
See De Pere Primary Care Doctors.