A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Colassacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Colassacco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colassacco
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colassacco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Play Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Colassacco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Colassacco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Colassacco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Colassacco practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Colassacco has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco practices Family Medicine near De Pere, WI.
See De Pere Primary Care Doctors.