A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Colassacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Colassacco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Play Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Colassacco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colassacco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colassacco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Colassacco practice?
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco practices Family Medicine near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See De Pere Family Physicians.