A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Colassacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Colassacco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Play Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Colassacco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Colassacco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Earl Colassacco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Colassacco practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Colassacco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Colassacco practices Family Medicine near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See De Pere Primary Care Doctors.