A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Collins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Collins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Collins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Albert Collins MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Collins has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Collins practices Urology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Wexford Urologists.