The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Cone
Dr. Lawrence Cone, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Infectious Disease. Dr. Cone is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center and Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Cone has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Lawrence Cone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Joel Hirschberg
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Charlie Shaeffer Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Tania Homonchuk
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi34