A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Conell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Conell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conell
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Conell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Conell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Conell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Conell practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Conell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Conell practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Psychiatrists and Harrisonburg Geriatric Doctors.