A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Conell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Conell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Conell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Conell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Conell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Conell practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Conell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Conell practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Psychiatrists, Harrisonburg Addiction Specialists, and Harrisonburg Geriatric Doctors.