Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cook, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional and General Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Cook practice?
Dr. Lawrence Cook practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.