A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cook, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional and General Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Cook MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cook practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.