Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cook, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional and General Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Cook MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Cook practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.