General Practitioners

23521 Pseo DE Valencia
Suite B2
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-215-1511
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

Fabulous doctor. I've never spent more than 10 minutes waiting, he is kind, thorough, actually listens and has great office staff.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

best doctor we ever had, very compassionate and understanding.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Very personable; willing to take time to answer your questions and is not condescending.Shelly (front office)is very friendly as is the back office assistant. I usually wait 30-60 minutes past my appt. time at specialists office so this is a refreshing change.

|  Nadine Rose  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Cooke had been my doctor since right after he started practicing medicine. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He blessed my life by his caring ways. I will be forever grateful for finding him and using him as my doctor for the past 20 yrs. I recently moved to Texas and miss him taking care of my health problems.

|  office staff is awful  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

the office is terriable they are the rudist office personnel I have ever encountered. If these speaks for his practice I understand why he need people to come to him

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Cooke takes the time to listen and analyze what your are telling him. You do not feel as if you are another body in the body shop. I needed a special referral and his office had the approval and called me in less than 24 hours that I had received the approval. This was my first visit and I was very impressed with the caring and efficiency of the entire staff and Dr. Cooke.