A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Copeland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Scott Copeland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Copeland practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.