A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Coulehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Coulehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Coulehan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulehan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Coulehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Thomas Coulehan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Coulehan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Coulehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Coulehan practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.