A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cowsill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cowsill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowsill graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cowsill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowsill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Cowsill practice?
Dr. Lawrence Cowsill practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists.