A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Crane is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Crane, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Crane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Brian Crane MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Crane practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Crane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Crane practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.