Dr. Lawrence Crochier Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Crochier?

Not nice at all

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I am actually sitting in the ER right now writing this I had this physician before and I should've requested someone else is very dismissive and not compassionate just not nice Rude actually. I have asthma and Frequent lung infections and he just told me I'm making myself wheeze are you kidding me the respiratory therapist was just in and he's like no you are wheezing ! i am calling tomorrow about this experience. This is St. Clair Hospital and I always had a good experience here this is just awful this evening.

Simply Awful

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I agree with the earlier reviewer...If Dr. C walks into your exam room, request another doctor. He misdiagnosed me after a brief exam in which he was rude and dismissive. I have never gone to the ER in my entire adult life, so for me to go meant that I was as ill as I have ever been. He ordered no tests, performed no thorough exam and came to a medical conclusion with no intelligent rationale. Fortunately, I sought a second opinion that saved my life. He is very lucky that I did not sue him. Do not trust his medical opinion!!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Crochier at St. Clair ER is a terrible doctor. If you visit the ER and he appears, you should request a different doctor. BEWARE. He should get zero stars. He did not even earn a single star rating.

Posted on January 26th, 2016