A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cytryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cytryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cytryn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cytryn graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Cytryn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence I Cytryn MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Cytryn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cytryn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cytryn practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Hematologists.