A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence D'Amico, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. D'Amico has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Marion D'Amico MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Lawrence D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence D'Amico practices Surgery near Warren, OH.
See Warren Surgeons.