A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blanchard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blanchard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Darrell Blanchard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blanchard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blanchard practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.