A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blanchard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blanchard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
- Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Darrell Blanchard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blanchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Blanchard practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.