Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Carter
Dr. Lawrence Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Success, NY, with other offices in Great Neck, NY and Great Neck, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Carter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Success, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. George Boutis
Lake Success, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jay Weinstein
Lake Success, NY 0.01 mi30