Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Pulmonologists.