Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Loganville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Pulmonologists.