Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Lawrence Kaplan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Duluth Internists, Duluth Pulmonologists, and Duluth Cardiologists.