A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Robinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Robinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Robinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Pediatricians.