A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Robinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Robinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Robinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Pediatricians.