A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Robinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Robinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Robinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Allergists and Lancaster Pediatricians.