A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Davis MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, IL.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.