A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- SSM Depaul Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Davis practice?
Dr. John Davis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Cardiologists, and Springfield Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Davis, Dr. Deshawn Davis, Dr. Jan Davis, Dr. Hank Davis, Dr. Shayne Davis, Dr. Shane Davis, Dr. Jackie Davis, Dr. Giovanni Davis