A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Davis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.