A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Daykin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Daykin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daykin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daykin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Daykin practice?
Dr. Lawrence Daykin practices Pediatrics near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Pediatricians.