A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Daykin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Daykin is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daykin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Daykin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Daykin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Daykin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Daykin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Daykin practices Pediatrics near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Pediatricians.