A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 45 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Dell MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Dell practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Dell practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.