A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Dell practice?
Dr. Lawrence Dell practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See West Bloomfield General Practitioners and West Bloomfield Internists.