Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Denino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Denino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Denino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Denino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Denino graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Denino has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Anthony Denino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Denino practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Denino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Denino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.