Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Denino
Dr. Lawrence Denino, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Denino is affiliated with Westmoreland Hospital, Frick Hosp & Community Health, Mt Pleasant, Pa and Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Denino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Denino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.
Dr. Juan Chahin
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Greensburg, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Rishi Kad
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Greensburg, PA 0 mi13
Dr. George Bou Samra
Greensburg, PA 0 mi26