A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Denino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Denino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denino
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Denino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Denino, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Denino graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Denino has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Anthony Denino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Denino practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Denino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Denino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.