A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Desjarlais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Desjarlais is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Desjarlais, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desjarlais graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Desjarlais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desjarlais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Desjarlais practice?
Dr. Lawrence Desjarlais practices Dermatology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Dermatologists.