A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Detwiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Detwiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Detwiler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Detwiler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Detwiler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Alfred Detwiler MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Detwiler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Detwiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Detwiler practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.