Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Deyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deyton
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Deyton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Deyton graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ray Deyton MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Deyton practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Deyton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Deyton practices Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.