Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Diaz
Dr. Lawrence Diaz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with other offices in Fayetteville, AR and Bolivar, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon and Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Diaz has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Lawrence Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.
Dr. Deborah Bibb
General Practice, Family Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.14 mi40
Dr. John Young
Family Medicine, General Practice
Fayetteville, AR 0.14 mi50
Dr. Samuel Cooke
Family Medicine, Residency
Fayetteville, AR 0.14 mi