A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dinenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dinenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Family Medicine Holistic Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dinenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Dinenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Dinenberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dinenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Dinenberg practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.