Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best doctor I've ever had as a person Family Dr.  |  show details
by Linda K Erwin on Aug 4th, 2013

Dr. Dinenberg is the best. He takes time to listen and explain. It is true that sometimes one must wait, but it is worth it. He takes the time to treat each patient as he would want members of his own family treated. That can cause scheduling delays, but this should be expected. If you need his time and attention, you get it. If you don't need that extra time and attention, be grateful that you don't. You might on the next visit. Is this not true of all good doctors? I think so. He practices the good golden rule - treat others as you wish to be treated (respectfully) and not the bad golden rule - he with the gold rules. Also I have never heard a nurse complain about him, but I have heard nurses, firemen and pharmacists say he is the best they have had the pleasure to work with.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Dinenberg spends time with me as a patient to determine the root causes of the problem. Refreshingly, he views medicine with a whole body and whole person perspective. I feel healthier for having him as my doctor, rather than one that rushes me out with a prescription for some pills. Thank you Dr Dinenberg, and Nurse Jeannetta.

|  My search for a doctor continues....  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Needed a new family doctor, so gave Dr. Dinenberg a try. Didn't get in to an exam room until 55 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. I simply needed a form to get lab work down for a blood titre which took about 5 minutes of a nurse's time. Saw the Dr. for a few minutes where he discussed my medical history. I'm not an uptight person, but I couldn't get past his shirt that was unbuttoned several notches to expose his chest hair. I'm at the Dr.'s not a beach bar. Then, after not hearing from his office for 13 days, I had to call for my blood results. They had been sitting on them for 9 days without calling me. Horrible!!! I asked the individual on the phone if this was typical service from their office...she said the 60 minute wait to get into an appointment was par for the course. I absolutely will not come back.

|  The previous reviewer was full of beans!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

I have been seeing this physician since I was 13, and he was fresh out of Med School. I have never had another doctor through 8 states that I've lived in in my life who spent as much time as this doctor does. My average appointment time is an hour plus for the most mundane illnesses. The reason he often runs late is that he gives that service to each and every patient he has.The laptop he's typing on is your patient chart!!! Detailed, all your visits, exhaustive notes, typing in your symptoms in detail rather than hastily scribbled nonsense that someone else would have to then translate. I've seen the electronic chart. It is a marvel.The "drifting off" you mention is him giving you 100% of his time and attention while listening to you pour out your tale of woe and how you're obviously, the sickest patient he's ever had. He concentrates on what you're saying very carefully, and thinks each and every symptom through.The fact that this man is retiring soon is breaking my heart, and the idea that patients like the previous reviewer COMPLAIN about this standard of bedside manner utterly astounds me.I highly recommend him, AND his sons.

|  Poor Service  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2009

Almost all my appointment wait time was longer than 45 minutes. The receptionist is rude, very bad customer service. Doctor always rushes me out of there and doesn't take the time to hear my symtoms and concerns. Sometime he drifts off and types on his laptop while I'm speaking.