A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dodd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dodd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodd graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Dodd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dodd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Dodd practice?
Dr. Lawrence Dodd practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.