A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dodd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dodd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodd graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Dodd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Dodd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Dodd practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dodd has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Dodd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Orthopedic Surgeons.