A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dolan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Dolan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Dolan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.