Dr. Lawrence Domont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Domont?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

I really like Dr. Domont. Very knowledgeable and thorough.

December 16th, 2014

Worst bedside manner

I'll never go back to Dr. Domont. I went in for a consultation regarding some symptoms I was having for a thyroid issue. He walked in the room, shook my hand, introduced me to the med student that was shadowing him and sat in the corner on the computer. I was a new patient so I knew there was some questions that needed answering. His bedside manner was below par (if I could give it 0 stars, I would). Never asked me how I was or any small talk between the long periods of silence. He had me sit in a chair so he could check my thyroid. He didn't say why or what he was doing. I laid on the table and he was checking my reflexes. Again, I have no idea why he was doing it, but he remained silent the whole time. Didn't even say what he was doing to the med student. I didn't feel comfortable around him at all. Anyway, he told me he's order blood work, but it seems that he thinks I'm anemic. I gained 20-25 pounds in less than a year (which is scary for someone who has never seen the scale go over 125, let alone 140...) He told me that I should "Go to the gym more." Wow. All in all. If I get my tests back and I have a thyroid issue, I'll be seeing another doctor.

January 5th, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Domomt

I have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes for 32 years. Prior to seeing Dr. Domont, my diabetes was not well controlled at all. Dr. Domont is the only doctor that I have had that has helped me to control my diabetes. He takes the time to listen to what I have to say, and answers all of my questions. He also takes the time to explain about my medications, including how they work, and their side effects. I would recommend him highly.

September 13th, 2012

Dr. Domont may not be the best Dr. for you if you expect someone to hold your hand, but he is very knowledgeable and right to the point. I personally like him alot!

April 10th, 2012

Worst Doctor I've ever seen

Cold, rude, no compassion whatsoever. Wrong diagnosis on top of it all.

September 28th, 2010

Disappointing.

February 19th, 2009

Dr. Domont has been my endocrinologist for many years now. He is one of the most courteous, concerned and helpful doctors I have ever had. He listens AND communicates carefully and respectfully. I feel as if this doctor likes and respects me and always leave his visits confident that I am in good hands. He replies promptly and thoroughly to any follow questions or issues that, on rare occasion, arise outside of office time. It is a pleasure to have him as my doctor.

April 20th, 2008

First Office Visit

I arrived before my scheduled office visit and was seen before my appointment. Doctor took a long time to go over my records from my previous doctor. I was not rushed. Bedside manner excellent. Examining rooms in basement need updating but my experience with the doctor was very positive.

March 17th, 2017