A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dorr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dorr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorr graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Dorr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence D Dorr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Dorr practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dorr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Dorr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons.