Dr. Lawrence Dorr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Dorr?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Dorr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Did a great job!

I would highly recomend him!

August 5th, 2016

Excellent

November 14th, 2015

Great job, great staff, Super Great doctor! Hoping to ride my horses again after double hip replacement surgery. Clients marvel at my agility 3 months after the surgery. Can't wait til 6 mos!

August 20th, 2015

Fantastic! Great doctor, great work, great staff! In the middle of recovery, but walking without a walker after 4 weeks of double hip replacement surgery. No surprises. Am athlete and happy.

February 10th, 2015

Master surgeon YES

I now understand what a master surgeon means. A master surgeon is a doctor that knows what to do and the best way to do it. I came to Dr. Dorr not able to walk very well, he did a work up and we set a date for surgery. The day of surgery I was up and walking the halls with only incision pain. No more joint pain. The next day I was sore but ok. I was discharged the second day and already walking at least a 1/2 mile a day. I have been called by Dr. Dorr and his staff checking on how I was doing. You can't go wrong with Dr. Dorr. I rank Dr. Dorr as one of the best. Thanks Dr. Dorr for removing the pain.

January 24th, 2015

Thankful for the skilled hands of Dr. Dorr

I am fishing the Salmon River in Idaho and walking because of Dr. Dorr. He has worked on my right hip several times over the last 25 years. And, after surgery his staff and rehab people make sure you get the best care possible. I have recommended several friends and they all came back smiling.

January 9th, 2015

Exceptional Surgeon Raises Quality of Life

Dr. Dorr and his team of doctors, PAs, nurses, physical and occupational therapists are exceptionally strong. I had total hip replacement surgery on Tuesday and am off serious pain meds and able to walk with a crutch the same week. The quality of life after surgery already is infinitely improved. Dr, Dorr met and visited with me four times while I was in hospital for less than two days. His team has a protocol that eliminates most unknowns and anxiety before the surgery and following the operation.

August 31st, 2013

Highly recommend

Dr. Dorr replaced one of my hips 9/1/10. What I was probably most pleased with was the fact that I was out of the hospital the next day. I started my walking program about 2 hours after arriving home using crutches and quickly progressed to where I could leave my cane at home. The post-op went just as promised.

January 17th, 2013

BEST HIP SURGEON ON THE PLANET !!

The Dorr is the best hip surgeon on the planet, he did my total hip replacement (thr ) in 2000 and it went smooth as silk, I had gotten several other opinions and when I met Dr. Dorr I knew I was in great hands when he told me how many (thr) he had done. He also been involved with design process of the artifical hip. He has a great sense of humour which is a plus! and is simply the " The Top Dog" of Hip Replacements. Patients I have run into come from all over the world to have Dr. Dorr to do their surgery. I forget I had my hip done, althought it has been quite sometime ago. Superb right hand is his nurse name Jerri who is still with him. What makes him a cut from all the rest is he does not look at if your a who's who like a lot of top surgeons do. Although he has done from your average person to well known figures, and all are treated with respect. I feel like I'm going to see my favorite Uncle, yet he has performed his magic on thousands and most importantly from many backgrounds. He is also a fantastic humanitarian and does great work with the less fortunate...I get excited whenever I get the opportunity to brag on such a lengendary physician. Simply a fine surgeon and better than the rest!

February 27th, 2012

Dr. Dorr is the best

When I was 35 I needed a total hip replacement because of a slipped capital femoral epiphysis. Dr. Dorr was willing to help me. He also did a revision nine years later, and I have had great results. My prosthesis is now 17 years old, and I am a happy camper. My other hip was given a total replacement in 2003, and it is doing great. I do not mind the wait to have such an incredible doctor.

January 17th, 2012

lawrence dorr replaced my hip and it dislocated 8 months and 10 months later, on 2 occations.

July 19th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Dorr for THR!

At the age of 43 I discovered I had advanced arthritis in both of my hips. I was in terrible pain and needed total hip replacement surgery for both hips. We did our due diligence and consulted with several orthopedic surgeons. I ended up using Dr. Dorr for each surgery and boy am I glad I did. Dr. Dorr is a fabulous surgeon and his staff is incredible! I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Dorr to anyone!It's been 13 months since I had my left hip replaced, and eight months since the right was replaced...I feel like a new man. No longer do I have any pain...including the lower back pain I used to experience. I am back to exercising six days a week and there are no side effects from the surgery!