Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Drexler
Dr. Lawrence Drexler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Drexler is affiliated with Willis Knighton Medical Center, Christus Schumpert Bossier and Doctors Hospital of Shreveport. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Drexler has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Drexler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Thomas Reilly
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Tom Senff
Shreveport, LA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Charles Lobrano
Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0.10 mi