A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dubuske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dubuske is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubuske
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubuske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dubuske, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubuske graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubuske has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Michael Dubuske MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Dubuske practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dubuske has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Dubuske practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Gardner, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Gardner Allergists and Gardner Internists.