A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dubuske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dubuske, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubuske graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubuske has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubuske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Dubuske practice?
Dr. Lawrence Dubuske practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Gardner, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Gardner Allergists and Gardner Internists.