Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Dultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Dultz, pulmonology/critical care physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Dultz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dultz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Roy Dultz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Dultz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Dultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Dultz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Critical Care Practitioners and Terre Haute Pulmonologists.