A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Adler, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Adler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder
- Perceptual Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Elliott Adler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Adler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Adler practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.