A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Green, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Holy Rosary Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edwin Green MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Green practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Green practices Neurology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Baker City, OR.
See Nampa Neurologists.